Black and Pinto Beans are spiced up with green chilies to create this Tex-Mex favorite.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto Beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil or canola oil
- 1 can (14.5 oz) chicken broth
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 6 chicken breasts, grilled
- In large skillet, saute green pepper, onion, and garlic in oil for 3 minutes. Stir in broth and cumin. Bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add black beans, pinto beans, tomatoes, corn and vinegar. Heat thoroughly. Serve over rice and top with grilled chicken.