Broccoli, water chestnuts and our plump Garbanzo Beans are tossed together with an irresistible sesame-flavored dressing for a quick dish that's delightfully different.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cans (16 oz) BUSH'S® Garbanzo Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 (6 ounce) box frozen snow peas
- 1 bag (14 oz) frozen broccoli florets
- 4 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 (8 oz) cans water chestnuts
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp light soy sauce
- 4 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp honey
- In medium pan, cook broccoli florets and snow peas until thawed.
- While broccoli and peas are simmering, heat small saucepan over medium heat and add remaining ingredients. Cook until warm, stirring occasionally.
- Combine both mixtures, toss and serve.