A vacation in one bite, this sandwich has the authentic flavor that crosses continents.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 to 20 minutes
- Total Time: 15 to 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (21 ounces) BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans
- 1 pound teriyaki-marinated pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 1 loaf whole wheat baguette, cut into four 6-inch lengths and split
- 4 tablespoons sriracha mayo (sriracha mayo can also be made by combining mayo with sriracha sauce to desired level of heat)
- 8 teaspoons hoisin sauce
- 1 cup seedless cucumber, chopped into matchstick pieces
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup carrots, chopped into matchstick pieces
- Heat grill to high heat. Grill pork slices 5-10 minutes, turning once, until cooked through or internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- Spread each baguette with 1 tablespoon sriracha mayo and 2 teaspoons hoisin sauce.
- Top each baguette with 2 slices pork, and ¼ cup of each: cucumber, cilantro and carrots.
Serve with BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans.
Note: nutrition analysis includes ½ cup BUSH’S Sriracha Beans serving suggestion.