Guests will never guess how easy it is to make these elegant appetizers. Begin with a prepared puff pastry (available in your grocer's freezer), fill with diced apples, BUSH'S® Baked Beans with Onion and top with goat cheese for a sophisticated, savory first course.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 12
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Baked Beans with Onion
- 1 medium (1/2 c) Granny Smith Apple, diced
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1 pkg crumbled goat cheese
- Heat the oven to 400°F. Sprinkle the flour on the work surface. Unfold the thawed pastry sheet on the work surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 10x15-inch rectangle. Cut the pastry sheet into 24 (2 1/2-inch) squares. Press the pastry squares into 24 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
- Stir the beans and apple together in a medium bowl. Spoon about 1 tablespoon bean mixture into each tartlet shell.
- Top each tartlet with crumbled goat cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown.