A unique blend of spices gives a bold twist on traditional grilled steak. Featuring BUSH'S® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans®.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (22 oz) BUSH'S® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin™ Beans®
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 each hanger, flat iron or strip steaks
- 1 each large plastic resealable bag
- In large bowl, combine all spices and oil. Set aside.
- Place steaks in large plastic resealable bag. Pour marinade in bag and shake to evenly coat steaks.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place steaks on grill and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- Using tongs, remove steaks from grill and place on platter. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve with BUSH'S® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans.