You're about 30 minutes away from a delicious dinner, lunch or appetizer. Top personal-size pizza crusts with mashed Chili Beans, sautéed onions, spinach and cheese, then baked until cheese is melted.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 16 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- Pinch of salt
- 4 whole wheat flatbreads or 4 (8-inch) pizza crusts (regular or whole wheat)
- 1 cup fresh spinach, shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Southwest cheese blend (such as Cheddar, Jalapeno and Jack)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, coarsely mash beans with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Spread evenly on flatbreads or pizza crusts. Cover with onion, spinach and tomato slices. Sprinkle with oregano and top with cheese.
- Place on a baking sheet and cook about 8-12 minutes until cheese is melted and the flatbreads or pizza crusts are heated through.