For a quick and hearty lunch, these Black Bean and cheese quesadillas with salsa and cumin are perfect.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cans (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese mix
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Empty one can of beans into a bowl and mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Mix in remaining can of whole beans, 1 cup of salsa and cumin.
- Spread mixture evenly on 4 tortillas; top each with cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with remaining salsa and sour cream on the side for dipping.