Pineapple, cilantro, and chopped grilled jalapeño salsa makes a perfect side dish for these maple-soy glazed grilled chicken kabobs.
Detalles de la Receta
- Tiempo Para Preparar: 20 Minutes
- Tiempo Para Cocinar: 20 Minutes
- Tiempo Total: 40 Minutes
- Porciónes: 6
- For Kabobs: Slice each chicken breast into 6 even pieces. Create kabobs by threading chicken onto skewers until all pieces are used. (Tip: If using wooden skewers, soak in cold water for at least 1 hour before use to prevent burning).
- For Glaze: In small sauce pan, combine syrup, soy sauce and pineapple juice. Bring mixture to boil, continue stirring until mixture is reduced. Remove from heat and set glaze aside for later use.
- For Salsa: In small bowl, mix together pineapple, cilantro, onion, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs cook jalapeños 3 minutes on each side or until dark and roasted. Remove from grill and set aside to cool.
- Once cool, remove seeds from jalapeños and chop. Add to salsa and mix well.
- Place kabobs on grill using tongs. With basting brush, cover each side of kabob with glaze. Cook 5-7 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 165 degrees F.
- Remove kabobs from grill and place on platter.
- With spoon, add layer of salsa on top of each kabob. Garnish with drizzle of sweet chili sauce, as desired. Be sure to remove all ingredients from skewers before eating.
- Serve with BUSH'S® Bourbon and Brown Sugar Grillin’ Beans®.