A unique blend of spices gives a bold twist on traditional grilled steak. Featuring BUSH'S® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans®.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (22 oz) BUSH'S® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin™ Beans®
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 2 Tbsp garlic salt
- 1 cup olive oil
- 4 each hanger, flat iron or strip steaks
- 1 each large plastic resealable bag
- In large bowl, combine all spices and oil. Set aside.
- Place steaks in large plastic resealable bag. Pour marinade in bag and shake to evenly coat steaks.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours to overnight.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-high heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place steaks on grill and cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- Using tongs, remove steaks from grill and place on platter. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- Serve with BUSH'S® Steakhouse Recipe Grillin' Beans.