No need for caffeine, this spicy breakfast will kick start your day and get you moving full speed ahead.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (15 ounces) diced fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 can (21 ounces) BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans
- 4 eggs (large)
- Queso Fresco cheese, desired amount (Note: nutrition analysis assumes 1T per serving, 4T per recipe)
- Tortillas or tostadas (Note: nutrition analysis assumes 1 tostada per serving, 4 per recipe)
- Optional: Sour cream, sliced black olives, shredded cheese of choice
- Note: nutrition analysis does not include optional items
- In 10-inch skillet, simmer tomatoes for 5 minutes.
- With potato masher or back of spoon, crush tomatoes.
- Add BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans and bring up to a simmer.
- Using back of spoon or bottom of mug, make four wells in bean mixture and crack eggs into individual wells.
- Cover and cook until egg whites are set, and yolks are still runny, about 5-8 minutes.
- To serve, plate each egg and top with cheese. Serve with tortillas or on top of tostadas.