BUSH'S® Chili Beans give this spiced-up chicken dish a head-start on flavor. Dinner is ready in under 30 minutes!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, drained
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with jalapeno, drained
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Cook chicken with onion, garlic and seasonings 3-4 minutes until chicken is just browned.
- Stir in beans, cooking 2 more minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, lime juice and brown sugar until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.