BUSH'S® Black Chili Beans and sharp cheddar cheese give these tiny quiches big flavor in every bite.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 48
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Black Chili Beans
- 2 pkgs (14.1 oz) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup half & half
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Spray 2, 24-cup mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Using a 2½ inch round cutter, cut 12 circles from each sheet of pie crust. Press 1 pie crust round into bottom and up sides of muffin cup. Repeat until all cups have pie crust.
- Place 1 teaspoon of cheese in each muffin cup. Divide beans between each muffin cup (approximately ½ tablespoon per cup) and top with about ½ teaspoon of pepper.
- Combine eggs and half & half and beat until well blended. Pour mixture into crusts, filling ¼ inch to top.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly. Cool 2 minutes. With tip of knife, lift quiches from cups. Serve warm.