A combination of BUSH'S® Boston Baked Beans, corn, chopped tomatoes & basil makes a great casserole.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 can (28 oz) BUSH'S® Boston Recipe Baked Beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz) tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano, diced and drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz) whole kernel corn, drained
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover casserole and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and continue baking 15 minutes longer or until surface is bubbly.