"This salad is easy, easy, easy and full of flavor." Ann, DE - Member of the BUSH'S® Beans Moms & Kids Panel.
These recipes were created with our vegetarian and gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Cannellini Beans, with liquid
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced garlic
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups cooked green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp julienne-cut fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Lemon juice, as needed
- In a small saute pan over low heat, add the olive oil and garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes until the garlic is translucent. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, basil and balsamic vinegar to the bowl. Toss well. Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice.