"This salad is easy, easy, easy and full of flavor." Ann, DE - Member of the BUSH'S® Beans Moms & Kids Panel.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 5
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Cannellini Beans, with liquid
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced garlic
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 cups cooked green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp julienne-cut fresh basil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- Lemon juice, as needed
- In a small saute pan over low heat, add the olive oil and garlic. Cook 5-7 minutes until the garlic is translucent. Pour into a large bowl.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, basil and balsamic vinegar to the bowl. Toss well. Adjust the seasoning with salt, pepper and lemon juice.