Pepper- and paprika-rubbed salmon fillets are quickly cooked in oil and served with a hearty sauce made of tomatoes, corn and our tender Pinto Beans.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 17 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Pinto beans, undrained
- 4 - 6 oz boneless, skinless salmon fillets
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 onion, minced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) tomatoes with roasted red peppers, liquid reserved
- 1 cup corn kernels (fresh or frozen)
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, basil or parsley
- Sprinkle top side of salmon with paprika, salt and a heavy coating of pepper.Press spices into fish, cover and refrigerate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan, over medium heat, and add onion.Cook until onion begins to brown, about 4 minutes.Add tomatoes, peppers and corn; cook 5 minutes.Add beans, liquid from tomato can and tomato sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper; simmer for 8 minutes. While sauce is simmering, heat remaining oil in large skillet and place salmon top side down in pan; cook 4 minutes.Carefully turn salmon over and cook other side for 4 minutes.Pour sauce over salmon to serve.