A rub of brown sugar and cayenne pepper brings a kick to thick-cut chops. Serve with our Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans® for a delicious meal that perfectly blends sweet with savory.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (22 oz) BUSH'S® Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans®
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp ground Black Pepper
- 4 (6 oz each) bone-in pork chops, at least 1-inch thick
- 4 Tbsp canola oil
- For Rub: In medium bowl mix together brown sugar, cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper. Set aside.
- For Pork Chops: With basting brush, lightly coat both sides of chops with oil, then evenly coat with rub.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium-low heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chops on grill and cook 10 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 160°F
- Remove chops from grill and place on serving platter
- Serve with BUSH'S Southern Pit Barbecue Grillin' Beans.