Bring bold flavor to your grilled chops with a selection of Latin-inspired spices. Featuring BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin' Beans®.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (21 oz) BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin™ Beans®
- For Pork Chops:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 each limes, juiced
- 5-7 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground (cayenne) red pepper
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 each small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 6-8 each bone-in pork chops, center cut, about 1-inch thick
- 1 each large plastic resealable bag
- For Sauce:
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For Pork Chops: In large plastic resealable bag, combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, cumin, red pepper, oregano and onion. Squeeze bag to mix. Add chops to bag and refrigerate 3 hours to overnight.
- For Sauce: In blender or food processor, combine cilantro, parsley and oil. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chops on grill and cook 8-10 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- Using tongs, remove chops from grill and place on platter. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- With spoon, add equal layer of sauce on top of each chop (or serve on side).
- Serve with BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin' Beans®.