Bring bold flavor to your grilled chops with a selection of Latin-inspired spices. Featuring BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin' Beans®.
These recipes were created with our gluten-free friends in mind. However, we recommend reading each label to make sure every ingredient suits your dietary needs. Please also remember that product formulations can change, so if you ever have any questions, make sure to contact the product manufacturer!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (21 oz) BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin™ Beans®
- For Pork Chops:
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 each limes, juiced
- 5-7 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground (cayenne) red pepper
- 1 Tbsp oregano
- 1 each small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 6-8 each bone-in pork chops, center cut, about 1-inch thick
- 1 each large plastic resealable bag
- For Sauce:
- 1 small bunch fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 small bunch fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- For Pork Chops: In large plastic resealable bag, combine orange juice, lime juice, garlic, cumin, red pepper, oregano and onion. Squeeze bag to mix. Add chops to bag and refrigerate 3 hours to overnight.
- For Sauce: In blender or food processor, combine cilantro, parsley and oil. Blend until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chops on grill and cook 8-10 minutes on each side or until internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- Using tongs, remove chops from grill and place on platter. Let rest for 3 minutes.
- With spoon, add equal layer of sauce on top of each chop (or serve on side).
- Serve with BUSH'S® Black Bean Fiesta Grillin' Beans®.