Recipe created exclusively for BUSH'S® Grillin' Beans® by Chef Jeffrey Saad, grilling expert, television host of numerous food- and cooking-related shows and author of the cookbook, Jeffrey Saad's Global Kitchen: Recipes Without Borders.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 1 can (21.5 oz) BUSH'S® Sweet Mesquite Grillin™ Beans®
- For Rub:
- 2 Tbsp chili powder (or ancho chili powder)*
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- For Pork Chops:
- 4 each bone-in pork chops, about 1-inch thick
- For Sauce:
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- Optional Garnish:
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- For Rub: In small bowl, mix together chili powder, pepper, allspice and cumin.
- For Pork Chops: Using paper towel, dry off chops. Rub mixture evenly on both sides of chops and season with salt.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to medium heat. When grill is hot, using tongs, place chops on grill and cook 3 minutes or until dark grill marks appear.
- For Sauce: While chops are cooking, combine orange and lime juice in small bowl using whisk or spoon. Set aside.
- Using tongs, flip chops and cook 3 minutes or until chops are pink in center and internal temperature is at least 145 degrees F.
- With basting brush, coat one side of chops with sauce and cook 45 seconds. Flip chops using tongs. Coat second side of chops with sauce and cook 45 seconds. Set remaining sauce aside.
- Using tongs, remove chops from grill and place on platter. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Drizzle chops with remaining sauce and garnish with cilantro, as desired.
- Serve with BUSH'S® Sweet Mesquite Grillin' Beans.