Serve this easy, layered dip with your favorite tortilla or corn chips. The Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce add extra flavor.
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Servings: 10
- 1 can (15.5 oz) BUSH'S® Chili Beans, Pinto Beans in a Mild Chili Sauce
- 1 container (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 can (4.5 oz) jalapenos, or green chilies for less heat, diced
- 1 can (4.5 oz) Black olives, chopped
- 2 cups (8 oz) shredded Mexican cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese across 8" pie plate.
- Layer beans, jalapenos or green chilies, black olives and top with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes, until cheese is melted and bubbling. Remove with oven mitts.
- Serve with tortilla chips, if desired.