The Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans combined with onions and eggs make this a perfect breakfast to start your day.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Servings: 6
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Maple Cured Bacon Baked Beans, warmed
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 6 (7-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- Shredded Cheddar cheese (optional)
- Salsa or ketchup
- Heat butter in 10-inch non-stick skillet until sizzling. Season eggs with salt and pepper. Add to skillet. Sprinkle with bacon and onions. Cook until eggs are done, stirring occasionally.
- Divide egg mixture into 6 parts. Spoon egg mixture and about 1/4 cup beans into warmed tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with salsa, if desired. Wrap tortillas.