For a quick and hearty lunch, these Black Bean and cheese quesadillas with salsa and cumin are perfect.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 21 minutes
- Servings: 4
- 2 cans (15 oz) BUSH'S® Black Beans, drained
- 1 1/2 cup salsa, mild or spicy
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Monterey Jack cheese mix
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- Empty one can of beans into a bowl and mash gently with a potato masher or the back of a fork. Mix in remaining can of whole beans, 1 cup of salsa and cumin.
- Spread mixture evenly on 4 tortillas; top each with cheese. Cover with remaining tortillas.
- Heat a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook quesadillas 2-3 minutes per side.
- Cut into wedges and serve with remaining salsa and sour cream on the side for dipping.