We know everything is better with avocado. Now avocado is even better with BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans!
Looking for your Recipe Box?
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: approximately 6
- 1 can (21 ounces) BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans
- 3 medium ripe avocados
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Mexican crema
- Sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit.
- Scoop out small portion of each avocado with teaspoon.
- Fill each avocado half with 1-2 tablespoons of BUSH’S® Sriracha Beans, top with 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Place avocados on baking sheet, bake for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve Immediately. Garnish avocados with Mexican crema or sour cream, if desired.