This creamy, irresistible, Mexican-style dip is perfect for parties! Our Refried Beans make the perfect base.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 1 can (16 oz) BUSH'S® Refried Beans
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 1 (1.25 oz) pkg taco seasoning
- 1 jar (16 oz) chunky salsa
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 can (4 oz) sliced black olives
- Mix sour cream and taco seasoning. Chill in fridge for 30 minutes.
- In sauce pan, combine refried beans and salsa. Heat on medium until evenly blended. Let cool.
- Shred lettuce. Dice tomatoes, avocadoes and green onions.
- Layer the cheese, olives, lettuce, tomatoes, avocadoes and green onions in that order evenly over each ingredient. Serve with tortilla chips.